Because we live in a world that does not know or understand God's grace and therefore has a desperate need of this grace, and because we believe that the "God of all grace" and Jesus Christ "full of grace and truth" desire all people everywhere to enjoy the salvation and freedom that grace provides, we are obedient to God's command to share His grace message with the world.
Our vision is to share the gospel of grace with the unsaved and the grace of the gospel with the saved. Non-Christians need to know God's grace available in the gospel of Jesus Christ so that they can have eternal life. Christians need to know God's grace that is available through the gospel of Jesus Christ so that they can enjoy their eternal life and be motivated to live for God and share His grace with others. We will not rest until this is complete and every person on earth is rejoicing in the freedom of the grace of God through Jesus Christ.
To accomplish this we minister and use our resources in the most strategic and efficient manner possible. This means: •We act on the most strategic opportunities that God brings before us in order to use our resources with maximum impact for the advancement of the gospel of grace.
- We train Christian leaders in the grace message who can train others also. This is done through teaching, conferences, and literature.
- We give considerable time and resources to meet the vast need for training that exists outside of America. While we promote and defend the grace message in America, we also take advantage of the great opportunities and fruitfulness that comes from taking the grace message to those most open to learning.
- We develop resources and tools that promote the grace message and train people to share it clearly.
- We advance the grace message on the academic level, through the church as God's community, and at the individual discipleship level.
- We encourage, connect, and work with other Christian leaders for the advancement of the grace message.
- We believe that God's work done in God's way will not lack God's supply.
- We believe that there is one God eternally existing in three persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is God's authoritative written revelation to man. We believe in the verbal plenary inspiration of the Scriptures and that they are without error in the original manuscripts. Scripture should be interpreted according to its historical, grammatical, and normal sense.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, that he also took on humanity at His virgin birth, lived a sinless life, performed miracles, died on the cross to provide for the redemption of all people, bodily rose from the grave, ascended into heaven, and presently is making intercession for us.
- We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracle of new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers enabling them to live a godly life.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of sin was alienated from God. We believe in the gospel of grace, that by simply and only believing in Jesus Christ alone for the eternal salvation made possible by His death and resurrection that our alienation can be removed and eternal life received. We believe that once saved, the believer can never lose that salvation, and that it is therefore the privilege of everyone who believes to have assurance of salvation , which is not based on works but on the promises of God's Word.
- We believe that we are not only saved from the penalty of sin by grace through faith, but we believe that we are also empowered by the Holy Spirit for daily living and victory over sin by grace through faith.
- We believe in the premillennial return of Jesus Christ to earth in power and glory when He will establish the kingdom.
- We believe in the imminent pretribulational rapture of the church. We believe that following the rapture of the church, all believers will stand before the judgment seat of Christ where believers will appear to give an account for how their lives were lived as believers. We believe that faithfulness will be rewarded by Christ Himself and that special privileges in the millennial kingdom and eternity will be given to those believers who have lived their lives faithfully while loss of reward will be accorded to those who have not.
- We believe those who reject Christ's offer of salvation will suffer eternal punishment in the Lake of Fire with the devil and his angels.
- Deut. 6:4; 1 Cor. 8:4; Matt. 28:19; 2 Cor. 13:14
- Matt. 5:17-18; John 17:17; 2 Tim. 3:16; 2 Pet. 1:20-21
- John 1:1,14; Col. 2:9; Matt. 1:23; 24:30; Heb. 4:15; 7:25; Acts 2:22-23; 1 Pet. 3:18; 1 John 1:7; 1 Cor. 15:4; Mark 16:19
- 1 Cor. 2:10-11; 6:19; 12:11; Gal. 5:16, 22-23; Eph. 5:18
- Gen. 1:27; 1 John 3:4; 5:11-13; Rom. 3;23-24, 28; 5:8; John 3:16; 14:6; Acts 4:12; 1 Cor. 15:3-8; Eph. 1:7, 13-14; 4:30; 2:8-9; Phil. 3:9
- Rom. 7:24-8:11; Col. 2:6-7
- 1 Cor. 15:50-54; 1 Thes. 4:13-18; 5:9; Matt. 25:14-30; Luke 19:11-27; 1 Cor. 3:9-15; 2 Cor. 5:9-10; 2 John 8
- 1 Cor. 15:22-28; Rev. 20:1-6
- Matt. 25:41; John 3:18, 36; Jude 6; Rev. 20:10-15